2,000 square feet of space on the entire 19th floor.
We created The Residence to inspire and delight; it’s spread across 2,000 sq. ft. of space on the entire 19th floor. Every room has been meticulously designed with bespoke furnishings by local craftsmen, including designer lighting and original artwork.
This New Year’s Eve, Seattle’s Hotel Theodore is opening its private ‘Residence Suite’ for one lucky host ready to ring in the New Year in style. Overlooking downtown Seattle, the expansive suite offers unobstructed views of the city through wrap-around windows, private balcony and rooftop hot tub. What’s included:
- Menu inspired from the streets of Barcelona, including endless tapas, food stations, fresh shucked oysters, all curated by Chef David Nichols of Rider
- Alcohol included with full bar and champagne toast
- Curated playlist (dancing encouraged!)
- Package starts at $7,500 for up to 25 guests; Inclusive of taxes and gratuity
- Restrictions apply; 30-day notice needed or full amount per contract
- To book: Please call Hotel Theodore Sales Director Tiffany Williams (206-264-2014)
- Overnight guests’ rooms can be booked separately, starting rate of $109 per room (Guestroom cancellation is 48 hours)
To book overnight, please contact Tiffany Williams at 206-264-2014 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For private events, please contact Reyn Uyehara at 206-859-4233 or email@example.com.
• Three terraces with outdoor seating, a fire pit, and stunning views
• Living room with glass solarium, hardwood floors and exposed brick
• Kitchenette for entertaining including sink, cook-top, under-cabinet freezer, refrigerator and storage
• Multi-media room (with 65” TV), seated dining for six, wet bar and powder room
• Master bedroom with King bed and handwoven wool carpet
• Master bath has walk-in shower and double vanity
• Includes Provenance Signatures and complimentary Wi-Fi