A luxurious penthouse spanning 2,000 square feet on the entire 19th floor.
Enjoy the very best that Seattle has to offer in a lavish penthouse designed with luxury in mind. Spanning the entire 19th floor of the hotel, The Residence boasts views of downtown Seattle, Pike Place Market, Elliot Bay and the Space Needle thanks to nearly 360 degrees of floor to ceiling windows. Private key access elevators let guests directly into an open floor plan pied-à-terre rich with contemporary design features like exposed brick walls, hardwood floors, ample lounge seating of warm tones, and lush textiles. Experience a personal gallery of modern art including original works by the incomparable Roy Lichtenstein and Northwest artists Fay Jones and Danny Perkins.
- Spacious living room with solarium windows and a telescope for spotting ships on the Sound
- Dining table for six and kitchen with Bosch cooktop, espresso machine, refrigerator and posh pantry filled with Seattle craft beer and spirits, Washington wines and local snacks for purchase
- Media room with 65” television, an Xbox from Seattle’s own Microsoft, and seating for six plus a wet bar and adjacent powder room
- Master bedroom with King bed, 55” television and bath with walk-in shower and double vanity and, outside, three terraces with fire tables, comfy seating and a private outdoor hot tub.
- Can be booked in accordance with our 20th floor Light in the Attic rooms for additional accommodations and private access
- Provenance Signature Amenities
- Provenance Well+Fit
- Locally influenced honor bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Valet parking with 24-hour access
- Room service
- Provenance Pet Program
- Fitness center
- Accessible rooms available