Get In Touch
+1 206-264-2012 | Email Peter
Media Relations Manager
+1 503-972-0336 | Email Shannon
Seattle Area Director of Sales
+1 206-264-2014 | Email Tiffany
Directions & Transportation
Hotel Theodore – Our Downtown Seattle Location
Hotel Theodore is located along downtown Seattle’s vibrant Pike Pine Corridor, on the intersection of 7th Avenue and Pine Street. Downtown shopping, the legendary Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum and the shores of Puget Sound are all within easy walking distance. Guests arriving by plane can reach Hotel Theodore within 25 minutes from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Amtrak’s Union Station is just over a mile away.
Valet Parking in Downtown Seattle
Hotel Theodore offers valet parking for $45 per night, with unlimited in-and-out privileges.
Directions from Seattle Tacoma International Airport
By Car – 20-40 minutes
- Exiting the airport, follow signs to I-5, driving on 518 East for about a mile
- Exit left from 518 to I-5 North towards Seattle
- Drive on I-5 North for 12 miles
- Take exit 165 on the left to Seneca Street
- At the first intersection from the off-ramp, at Seneca Street and 6th Avenue, bear right onto 6th Avenue
- Continue for three blocks, turning right onto Pike Street
- Take the first left onto 7th Avenue
- Hotel Theodore is on the left
By Light Rail – 45-50 minutes; $3
- Follow signs in the airport for SeaTac/Airport Station, part of the Link light rail system
- Take the light rail towards University of Washington for 12 stops, about 35 minutes, until Westlake Station & Pine Street
- Exiting the station, walk against the traffic until 7th Avenue (two to four minutes, depending on which exit you take)
- Hotel Theodore is on your right, at the intersection of Pine and 7th
Seattle Public Transportation
Seattle’s public transit system, the Link light rail, is a convenient option for visitors planning to explore the city’s many neighborhoods. It connects downtown Seattle with the University of Washington and Capitol Hill to the north, and to Pioneer Square, the rest of downtown, SoDo district, and the airport to the south.
Fares range from $2.25 to $3, based on distance traveled.